|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Picking up his TV from the repair shop the night of his stay at home date, middle manager PJ Barrett is alarmed to find his set was mixed up with the one belonging to the Conan lookalike leaving the store as he drove up. He's sucked in and transported to the planet Daltere to find the omnipotent Jewel of Light has driven the alien Helmar insane. If PJ wants to make his date, he'll have to stop Helmar from destroying the world.
- Artifact of Doom: The Jewel of Light drove Helmar crazy, and it kills PJ if he even touches it.
- Gravity Is a Harsh Mistress: You'll probably die from falling off ledges more than everything else put together.
- Guide Dang It: As is to be expected from an early-90's graphic adventure game.
- Literal Metaphor: When Vindah warns you watch out for natural springs, he means spring-like creatures called Hoppa. When he talks about facing your fear, he means floating blobs called Fears.
- Meaningful Name: Because of the circumstances involving his transportation, PJ spends the entire game in his silk pajamas.
- Summon Everyman Hero: Not that they meant to.