Amy Poehler is an American Film and television actress best known for playing Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live. Poehler co-founded The Upright Citizens Brigade, an improv group that went on to have their own Comedy Central sketch series and open theaters and training centers on both coasts. She currently portrays the character of Leslie Knope on Parks and Recreation. She also co-starred in the 2008 film Baby Mama with her former Weekend Update co-anchor Tina Fey.
Poehler is married to Will Arnett, making them one of Hollywood's most ridiculously awesome couples. She's also an outspoken feminist who produces a web series called Smart Girls at the Party, about young women who are "changing the world by being themselves".
- Blue Eyes
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Her Sarah Palin rap on Saturday Night Live, complete with backup Eskimos, a dancing Todd Palin (played by Jason Sudeikis), and a guy in a moose costume (played by Bobby Moynihan). Oh, and she was nine months pregnant at the time.
- Happily Married
- The Ladette: Particularly during her UCB years.
- Large Ham: "I can do the worm, I've served jail time, I got mad skin tags and I'm rocking one leg. JEAL-ESSS?!"
- Platonic Life Partners: Is very close friends with her former Weekend Update coanchor Seth Meyers.
- Playing Gertrude: She's only a few years older than Rachel McAdams, who played her teenage daughter in Mean Girls.
- The Stoner: Most of her jokes on Weekend Update are about how she loves to smoke weed.