Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
This is a disambiguation page. Angus could refer to:
- Angus Abranson, game publisher
- Angus Allan (1936–2007), British comic strip writer and magazine editor
- Angus Barnett (born 1963), English actor
- Angus Cameron (director), British director
- Angus Clark, guitarist, singer, songwriter, and producer
- Angus Deayton (born 1956), British comedian
- Angus Donald (born 1965), English author
- Angus T. Jones (born 1993), Two and a Half Men actor
- Angus MacLise (born 1938), American musician
- Angus McLaren (born 1988), Australian Actor
- Angus Scrimm (1926–2016), actor and author
- Angus Young (born 1955), Scottish-born Australian guitarist from the band AC/DC
- Angus Wall (born 1967), American film editor
- Alan Young (born Angus Young) (1919-2016), star of Mister Ed
- James Angus (artist) (born 1970), Australian sculptor
- Jennifer Angus (born 1961), Canadian artist
- Marion Angus, Scottish poet
- Angus (film), a 1995 film about an overweight boy humiliated by his peers
- Angus Og (comics), cartoon in the Daily Record newspaper
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, a 1999 book by Louise Rennison
- Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, a 2008 film based on Rennison's novel
- Angus MacGyver, title character and protagonist on the ABC television series MacGyver (1985-1992); originally played by Richard Dean Anderson, in the 2016 reboot played by Lucas Till.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.