|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Aquaman and Friends Action Hour (El Show De Aquaman Y Sus Amigos  in Spanish) is a 2003 Latin America produced show that suggest what would have happened if Aquaman from the Superfriends universe were to host a kid's show. If you are familiar with the concepts behind Space Ghost Coast to Coast or Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, then you probably know what to expect.
The series lasted a total of 7 episodes, transmitted during advertisement (which implies that each episode was about 2-5 minutes long). Shamefully enough, the series was never transmitted outside Latin America.
It's worth mentioning that some episodes were dubbed in English, so it's possible to find online if you look for them hard enough.
- Butt Monkey: Mr. Slippery. According to Aquaman, "he is way too clumsy for his own good"
- also The Chew Toy
- Cloudcuckoolander: Aquaman himself.
- Curse Cut Short: Aquaman curses quite a lot (always cut short though). The director reminds him he is working "ON A KID SHOWS FOR GOD SAKE!".
- Follow the Leader: to Space Ghost Coast to Coast and Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: There is no way to get this series besides Youtube. Getting it in English is even harder.
- Probably due to No Export for You.
- Show Within a Show: Aquaman and Friends is actually a show Aquaman is hosting.
- Sugar Bowl: The intro song. The actual show is not even close.
- Aquaman and friends' show