Born in 1982, Billie Paul Piper is the only Doctor Who companion to have three UK Number Ones to her name. She's notable via dyed blonde hair, big black eyebrows and being a Fox. Literally, as she married Laurence Fox in December 2007. She recently gave birth to their first child, Winston James Fox.
She started out as an actor, but moved into singing, with "Because We Want To" making her (at fifteen) the youngest singer to debut at No. 1. After two more, her star faded somewhat — but in the middle of a lot of chaos, she married British presenter Chris Evans (no, not that Chris Evans). The marriage lasted for years and the two remain good friends. In 2003, Billie went back to acting.
Despite the initial "She's going to be a load of rubbish" feelings among many of the fandom, she proved to be very good indeed. A Ship (Doctor/Rose) requires a good navigator and she was it. So much so, that when Freema Agyeman came along, Martha Jones was subjected to Die for Our Ship.
After her departure from Who, she's appeared in some other things, most notably as Sally Lockhart in two Philip Pullman adaptations (alongside Matt Smith, which should give rise to some interesting Shipping fanvids). That and Secret Diary of a Call Girl (where Matt Smith also showed up... hoo boy).
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Although not so much large as prominently noticeable.
- Dye Hard
- Gender Blender Name: Not just her given name. Her middle name too — it's Paul.
- Although "Billie" is the female version of "Billy," but it sounds no different.
- Hollywood Pudgy: She's not exactly super-slim, but she does have a healthy frame. In fact, it was because of this trope that led her to have anorexia as a teenager when she was called "fat" at the Brit Awards.
- Teen Idol: Was a very successful one in the 1990s, and was often referred to as the British equivalent of Britney Spears.
- Yoko Oh No: When she was dating Ritchie Neville from the band Five. Luckily this is no longer the case, as she is considerably more famous than Ritchie Neville ever was.