Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Basically any changes to Facebook will trigger this.
- Furry Fandom. See that quote on the top of the Furry Fandom page? That's in contention.
- So bad that when Randy Milholland has a Something*Positive forum, he banned the use of the word "furry" after his memorable Story Arc that had PeeJee actually finding out just what a "furry" is.
- Also, more recently the large amount of furries who have also taken up an interest in My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic have received a lot of flak from furries who do not like the show.
- And also from people who like the show, but don't like furries.
- YouTube Poop is split between people who take its creators' intentions to heart and make videos with increasingly higher volume, more filters and more obscure sources without thinking that something that was originally made for annoyance's sake might evolve into something you do for laughs, and people who apply the Rule of Funny to mix and match words and phrases from well-known sources to make funny stories starring the characters from these sources but think Poop started with the CD-i. Examples of both, mostly the former, can be found on Youchew Poop.
- Beautifully summed up and parodied by Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures here.
- The new[when?] interface for Stumbleupon has caused this.
- Both here and back on TV Tropes: In regards to naming and renaming tropes - those who like names that name check Trope Makers, Trope Codifiers and fandom terms - even if everyone outside those fandom are left scratching their heads and wondering what the trope is - and those who think names should be as universally understandable as possible, even if sacrifices some creativity (or even accuracy) in exchange for accessibility.
- TV Tropes was also prone to heated debates over large extensive example cutting, Troper Tales, Real Life examples etc etc..
- There was also the divide between the TV Tropes Fora and the Troper IRC Channel. The former thinks the latter is filled with lolicons and such, and the latter thinks the former is the TV Tropes equivalent of GameFAQs and should be against the law to visit.
- Web pages that use dark text on light backgrounds vs. light text on dark backgrounds. "I'm blinded!" vs "I can't see a damn thing!"
- Third option: Do not specify colours; the default settings defined by the user will be in use.
- Dead Fantasy, dear God. The internet movie series has sent Dead or Alive fans to the throats of Final Fantasy fans and vice versa. Hayate's mutilation of Tifa has sent him down the road of hate beyond measure form all fans of FF 7. On the other side DOA fans are pissed that Tifa managed to take down at least a dozen of the Ninja Clan before being stopped. DOA fans also get mad about the fact thier side seems to be the villains and FF seems to get all the attention from the creator, FF fans get mad that the Team DOA is anything more than the Designated Villain and that they're taking up screen time from the FF character of choice.
- The new layout of the comment section on YouTube.
- ...or for that matter anytime there's a change on youtube, there'll always be someone complaining about it.
- Wikia's new layout was not well-received by the majority of the wiki community, especially those with bare-bones knowledge on how to customize their individual wikis.
- This happened with the huge change in layout and use of the sixty one a music site. Some people absolutely hated it, making songs about bringing the old sixty one back and the version of the website is still up for use (though a lot of the old tools have been cut out) because if it was deleted so many people would leave. On the other hand other people have enjoyed the change.