According to The Other Wiki, a castle is "a type of fortified structure built during the Middle Ages predominantly by the nobility or royalty and by military orders."
On All The Tropes, Castle could refer to:
- The Castle (1964 film), a Danish family film
- The Castle (1968 film), a West German film adaptation of Kafka's novel
- The Castle (1994 film), a Russian film adaptation of Kafka's novel
- The Castle (1997 Australian film), a comedy-drama film
- The Castle (1997 Austrian film), an adaptation of Kafka's novel
- K (2015 Mongolian film), a Inner Mongolian adaptation of Kafka's novel
- Castle (book), a 1977 book by David Macaulay
- Castle (novel), a 2000 novel by Garth Nix
- The Castle (novel) (Das Schloß), a 1926 novel by Franz Kafka
- The Castle, alternate title of Kështjella, The Siege, a 1970 Albanian novel by Ismail Kadare
- The Castle Series, a trilogy of novels consisting of Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways
- Castle (TV series), an American TV series, 2009–2016
- Castles (TV series), a British soap opera, 1995
- The Castle (radio series), a British radio comedy 2007–2012
- Castle (card game), also known as Palace, a shedding card game designed by Bruno Faidutti and Serge Laget
- Castle, a defensive structure used in the game shogi
- Castle, in chess, an informal term for rook
- To castle, or castling, in chess
- The Castle (board game), 1981
- The Castle (video game), 1986
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.