General Ironicus: Why is she sticking her ass out like that?
The limit of the Willing Suspension of Disbelief for a given element is directly proportional to its degree of sexiness.
In other words, when things are sufficiently sexy, viewers will accept them, even when they are outright impossible, or just astronomically improbable.
Tropes whose examples run on Rule of Sexy:
- Breast Expansion - In reality, breasts can't suddenly expand.
- Clothing Damage - In reality, clothing does not degrade in a conveniently alluring fashion.
- Custom Uniform of Sexy - In reality, each uniform is standard.
- Deus Sex Machina - In reality, sex is not magical.
- Form-Fitting Wardrobe - In reality, a limit exists on how tight some clothing can be.
- Gainaxing - In reality, breasts do not bounce individually.
- Gendered Outfit - In reality, uniforms created for both genders consider practicality, rather than just showing as much skin as possible.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe - In reality, were aliens to exist, we (most likely) could not have sex with them.
- Hospital Hottie - In reality, hospital personnel dress for practicality.
- Hot Wind - Why would wind appear just to make someone's hair and clothes move around seductively?
- Impossible Hourglass Figure - In reality, the human figure forms only a slight hourglass.
- Most Common Superpower - In reality, were superheroes to exist, they would not all have large breasts.
- Naughty Nuns - In reality, nuns are more chaste than most people.
- Orgasmic Combat - In reality, fighting does not sound like sex.
- Suggestive Collision - In reality, when people collide, their body parts will not wind up under one another's clothes.
- Stripperiffic - In reality, people cannot carry out jobs while wearing clothing unsuitable for the application.
- Chainmail Bikini - In reality, you cannot fight in a bikini because it does not protect you.
- Combat Stilettos - In reality, you cannot run and fight in stiletto heels.
- Exposed to the Elements - In reality, clothing inappropriate to the elements will kill you.
- Latex Space Suit - In reality, space suits are bulky to protect the wearer. 
- Spy Catsuit - In reality, people cannot wear tight zippered clothing while remaining mobile and stealthy.
- Waif Fu - In reality, svelte women fight poorly.
...but in fiction, we accept the alternative, because it's sexy.
- And even the form-fitting mechanical counterpressure suits currently under development require the wearer to pack putty or fluid-filled sacs around anything that would otherwise stick out, like chest protuberances and trouser snakes.
All items (23)