|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
During a routine patrol, a spaceship is caught in a meteor storm and crash lands on a nearby planet. The pilot dies, and his brain is harvested by the evil Cydrek Federation to create a cyborg for labor. They plan to wipe the pilot's memory, but for unknown reasons the mind wipe fails. Cue the Roaring Rampage of Revenge as the rebellious cyborg storms Cydrek's complex to stop their evil plot.
The distinctive feature of this game is character customization. Instead of having a few preset characters as in most brawlers, the cyborg is created by mix and matching several arm, body and leg types, all with their own abilities. And during gameplay, it's possible and even encouraged to rip off and appropriate your opponent's arm and legs.
- Appendage Assimilation: One of the main gameplay features.
- Brain In a Jar: The final boss.
- Chainsaw Good: The saw arm.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: In duel mode, the computer opponent is more resistant and does more damage on the same attacks, and those who use the (one-hit kill) Laser hand can charge it before you can take control of your character.
- Contractual Boss Immunity: Averted, the bosses are as vulnerable to the instant-kill torso rip move as everyone else.
- Copy and Paste Environments: Each level has three acts. The only graphical difference between the acts is the color palette.
- Easily-Detachable Robot Parts: As a gameplay feature.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: The player character.
- Rocket Punch: The launch arm, which needs to be picked up after being thrown.
- Some Dexterity Required: The game feature a rather unintuitive, clunky and bizarre control scheme much more akin to traditional one-on-one fighting games.
- Video Game Flamethrowers Suck: The fire hand does pathetic damage, doesn't stun for long and has a long start-up.