Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Badass Decay: Inverted and played straight. Ned Beatty's character actually becomes the rock after being anally raped, while Jon Voight's character kills the redneck threatening them, and Burt Reynolds' character, after breaking his leg, instantly turns into a whiny little bitch.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The "Dueling Banjos" scene.
- Complete Monster: The two mountain men.
- Ear Worm: "Dueling Banjos" of course.
- Everybody Remembers the Stripper: In a manner of speaking... There are only two things people remember about the movie at all: Banjos, and Man-rape.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Tons. Aside from the more obvious points, just the strong possibility of the protagonists being watched by the mountain men at any time.
- Memetic Mutation
- "You've got a real purdy mouth."
- "Squeal like a piggy!"
- Dueling Banjos.
- Narm: John Voight's rope snapping and him falling while banjo music plays.
- Never Live It Down: Poor, poor Bobby.
- Paranoia Fuel: Imagine being out in the middle of the woods, as far from civilization as you could possibly get. Now imagine that someone could be watching your every move, from anywhere in the vast woods and mountains. And he thinks you're sexy. Feel like going camping?
- Retroactive Recognition: Tropers have experienced this with Ronnie Cox.
- This was also Ed O'Neill's acting debut (he plays one of the police officers at the end).