Emily Jordan Osment (born March 10, 1992) is an American teen actress and singer-songwriter. She is best known as Lilly Truscott on the Disney Channel Kid Com Hannah Montana. She is also the little sister of actor Haley Joel Osment.
Emily expanded her repertoire into pop music and more recently alternative/indie rock where she has recorded teen pop hits like "I Don't Think About It", "If I Didn't Have You" alongside her Hannah Montana co-star Mitchel Musso, and most recently "Once Upon a Dream". Her debut album, Fight or Flight, was released on October 5, 2010 via Wind-up Records.
- Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams (2002) — Gerti Giggles
- Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) — Gerti Giggles
- Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch (2005) — Additional voices
- Hannah Montana (TV Series) (2006-2010) — Lilly Truscott
- The Haunting Hour Volume One: Don't Think About It (2007) — Cassie Keller
- Soccer Mom (2008) — Becca
- Dadnapped (2009) — Melissa Morris
- Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) — Lilly Truscott
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil (2010) — Kendall Perkins
- Cyberbully (2011) — Taylor Hillridge
- Kiss Me (2013)
- All The Right Wrongs [EP] (2009)
- Fight or Flight (2010)
- Adrift (2012)
Tropes she exhibits
- Adorkable: As Lilly Truscott.
- Berserk Button / Awesome Moments: Do not constantly call her "selfish" on Twitter, or accuse her of not caring for her fans, especially as she's writing up her mid-term paper. She will have a word with you.
- Dye Hard: Recently dyed her blonde hair black in a recent photo.
- Follow Your Heart: Marisol.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Lovesick...just...Lovesick. Listen close to the lyrics...
- Gratuitous Panning: Double Talk.
- Hair of Gold
- Irony as She Is Cast: Lilly Truscott has a terrible singing voice, whille Emily herself is a pretty good singer.
- Leads to a pretty bad case of Hollywood Tone Deaf.
- New Sound Album: Her EP All The Right Wrongs has a pop-rock sound, while Fight Or Flight has a synth-pop/dubstep/electronica feel.
- Her Twitter postings seem to hint that her new music might take on a more folksy/acoustic bent, possibly with fiddle parts. Word of God mentions "less techno, more authentic", and she's posed the question of whether she might make an album "showing her Southern roots" (her parents hailed from Alabama).
- Self-Deprecation: Her Twitter posts often have a self-deprecating sense of humor about her 5'2 height, "hipster" Indie Rock musical influences and fascinations with pandas and Canada, where she often tours.
- Spoiled Sweet