House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- It might just be this troper's sadistic nature, but he got a good laugh out of making Captain Hook crash into walls until he just broke entirely. He even cries for his mommy.
- It is also funny if you thin out the rope hanging the safe in the air, and let it fall on Moody.
- There's also the scene where Mickey rescues the Gremlin from the safe...
- If you turn your back on Oswald, he'll start making faces at you.
- And when you turn back, he do a Not-So-Innocent Whistle.
- "I'll give them three months, tops."
- The scene when they're riding in the rocket going towards the real blot. It's probably meant to be serious, but between Oswald talkng about using paint because of budget problems, Gus clinging to Oswald (at one point even hanging onto Oswald's ears as they go really fast), Gus and Mickey clinging to each other as they crash, and "That's gonna hurt. Just speaking personally.", it was pretty hilarious.
- Oswald's "tough guy" stance while he's trying to get Mickey to fight him. An adorable, scrawny rabbit attempting to look muscular was enough to take a rather dramatic moment straight into Narm territory.
- Pete Pan, he's just such a big walking (well flying) Crowning Moment of Funny, basically a version of Pete prancing around happily in Peter Pan attire, it gets especially hilarious if you choose to save the sprite and he comes in to fight the animatronic Captain Hook, it has to be one of the most bizarrely funny moments in the game.
- In the Graphic Novel, Mickey gives a really cheesy Badass Boast speech to one of the bad guys: "You know it! Everyone knows it! You don't mess with the mouse!" Five minutes later, Oswald comes in to give his own speech, and we find out just how much they resemble each other:
"You know it! Everyone knows it! You don't muck with the LUCK!"