House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The scene where Mickey finds Walt's Apartment.
- The moment when you reassemble Animatronic Goofy and he unlocks Ortensia's house. When you step inside, you can get her locket to give to Oswald, and in the background you see her rabbit children crying and looking up at her picture.
- The ending of the comic story "There's a hole in the sky" where Oswald discovers that there is a way out of Wasteland via the eponymous hole, and almost reaches it — only for Yen Sid to discover the hole and patch it up, unintentionally trapping Oswald in Wasteland once more.
- Admit it, you shed a tear when Oswald FINALLY gets his happy ending when Wasteland is restored to its former glory.
- Many tears were shed during that sequence, especially in the first part where Oswald and Ortensia are finally reunited at last.
- The fact that Ortensia was turned to stone by the Blot. There's even a picture in Oswald's art gallery of himself sitting on a bench with Ortensia's hat.
- The reason Oswald had animatronic Donald, Goofy, and Daisy built is because he knew he would never meet the real Donald, Goofy, and Daisy. NOW TELL ME THAT'S NOT TEAR JERKING!
- They bring up the idea that, despite his massive popularity, Mickey might someday be forgotten. Thoughts like that could turn someone into a nihilist.
- The cutscene where Mickey first sees Oswald's altered version of the "Partners" statue with Walt and Oswald holding hands has made quite a few gamers tear up.
- Even Mickey himself was moved when saw that statue. This is even more powerful if you've seen the real statue.
- Heck, a Youtube user is feeling crappy by doing a evil run for our entertainment. Find it after the good finale in this list.
- When the Clocktower gets destroyed by thinner and falls apart, some gamers teared up. Even Gus cries a bit.
- But most bad things a good gamer does in a game causes them to feel regret.
- Do something "bad" in the game. Anything, we're not picky. Now watch as the trodden down members of the Crapsack World let themselves be disappointed for about the millionth fricken' time in their sad, sad afterlife. What the hell, hero. What the hell.
- This fan video, which pretty much serves as the realistic prologue to Epic Mickey.