Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Complete Monster: The Decorator.
- Also lampshaded and defied by Anwar Effendi in his conversation with Varvara Suvorova: he says that while she probably sees him as such, he is but an enemy of her country, so everything he has done was done out of strategic necessity to prevent Russian domination rather than For the Evulz.
- Dr Lind.
- Evil Is Sexy: Ashlyn Calligan.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Before the End of the World. Even Fandorin himself had nightmares after that event.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Averted. When The Coronation was published for the first time, many Russian readers really were convinced that Fandorin is Killed Off for Real. This was probably helped by the book's subtitle "Posledniy iz Romanov", which can be read both as broken Russian for "the last of Romanovs" (dropped by Mister Freyby about Tsar Nicholas II near the end of the book) and "the final novel".
- Magnificent Bastard: Anwar Effendi in The Turkish Gambit. Marie Sanfon in Murder on the Leviathan.
- The Woobie: Fandorin himself.
- Anisiy Tulipov, so very much.