Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crowning Music of Awesome - The game makes liberal use of licensed songs by heavy metal band The Gone Jackals to punctuate dramatic moments, as well as the truly epic opening sequence punctuated by "Legacy".
- Game Breaker - Press "v" to win all bike fights in the game. Besides this, the Chainsaw has roughly the same effect, allowing you to one-shot everyone except the Cavefish.
- Tear Jerker - The ending. An interesting conclusion for a game that kept you laughing non-stop while you played it.
- Too Good to Last - The game had two sequels canceled in development. The first fell apart due to problems between the staff and "a particular person in management". The other made it as far as an E3 playable demo before suddenly being canned without explanation. Since Tim Schafer is no longer with Lucas Arts, nor is anyone involved in the game, it is questionable that it will ever be revived.
- Which is probably a good thing, since what we saw of those sequels didn't look good.