House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Justin Bieber provides examples of the following tropes:
- Angry Dance: In the video for "Love Yourself" a couple's passive-aggressive fighting over tiny things—hogging the blanket, making the bed, one closing the refrigerator just as the other tries to look in it—is elaborately choreographed.
- Cash Cow Franchise: Not only is there a movie, but there are also Bieber teddy bears, Bieber dolls (that sing!), Bieber jewelry, Bieber kits, Bieber bedsheets... you name it.
- Child Popstar: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments.
- Innocent Fanservice Boy: he's apparently quite fond of swimming naked on vacation.
- Little Boy Blue Note: Inverted. He looks and sounds like he's yet to reach puberty, but in all actuality, he's 22. But prior to that, it was played straight: "Never Say Never" featured clips from videos dating back to kindergarten which showed him singing and playing various instruments.
- Mad Bomber: Justin had a guest role on CSI as a serial killer and serial bomber.
- The Movie: A 3D documentary on him, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never was released in theaters in 2011.
- Older Than They Look: He's older than he sounds, too.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: His outfits and sometimes his manner of speech fall into this. His love of the word "shorty" deserves special mention.
- Serious Business: His hatedom takes it to immense levels, to say the least. For the fandom meanwhile, his hair.
- Signature Song: Hands down, "Baby". That is usually the only song non-fans know (other than maybe "Somebody to Love" and "U Smile"). And maybe "Never Say Never".
- Stuff Blowing Up: His role on CSI.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Again, his role on CSI. It was actually quite terrifying and got him an award.