Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Hit-Girl's Shout-Out in the comic to the Fantastic Four : It's fucking CLOBBERING TIME!.
- In the comic, the Plot Twist where it turns out that Big Daddy was just an accountant who's wife hated him, and he was selling his comic book collection to fund his superhero gear, not that he was an ex-cop out to avenge his frame up and subsequent time in prison. "I'm a fanboy, Dave. Just like you. Mindy died having no idea, but I'm just another asshole.".
- The whole subplot where Dave pretends to be Katie's Camp Gay best friend is treated in more detail here, and it's very funny(especially Dave's reaction compared to his reaction in the movie).
- From Kick-Ass 2: the superhero Battle Guy is relating his origins of how his parents had been killed and eaten before his eyes when Kick-Ass identifies him and says out loud that he met his mother at the grocery that morning.
- Red Mist and Kick-Ass in the Mist Mobile for the first time. You hear Gnarl's Barkley's "Crazy" and see Kick-Ass head bobbing to it at first and then a few seconds later we see Red Mist and him both dancing to it.
- "That's right! We're superheroes! You love us!"
- "That's a fucking bazooka, you dumb-ass!"
- Dave thinking about what he'll never do due to dying. "Like learn to drive or see what me and Katie's kids would look like or find out what happened on Lost."
- "A bazooka?...Ok."
- "Hey, I have one of those!"
- 'FUCK YOU, MR. BITEY!'
- When Kick-Ass breaks into Katie's house and she starts giving him a royal beatdown for it.
- Frank D'Amico: "'Mommy! I want a Kick-Ass party!' Dumb little fucks!" *snorts mountain of cocaine*
- Damon shooting Mindy in the chest (as part of her training), sending her falling on her back, all while acting like it's nothing bad. Good thing she was wearing a bulletproof vest.
- Kick-Ass' Big Damn Heroes moment on the jetpack, complete with "An American Trilogy" playing.
- Followed by Frank D'Amico saying "That is one weird-sounding bazooka."
- Mindy smiling and cracking her knuckles after the bullies demand her lunch money at the end of the movie.
- "I'm just fuckin' with ya, Daddy!"
- Frank D'Amico's reaction after Hit-Girl barges into his office and disarms him: "FUCK!"
- "UNDER CONTROL? YOU'RE GRABBING A BAZOOKA, you dumbass!"
- Dave, who's been playing up the gay card to be close to Katie. After the Kick-Ass reveal and courtship, the gang is in the comic shop comparing Kick-Ass and Red Mist. Katie: (paraphrased from memory) "Kick-Ass is much hotter. If he were here, I'd totally fuck his brains out." Dave: "Hey, isn't that new Kate Hudson movie out today? Want to go to the theater?" Katie: "God yes." Gilligan Cut to both of them screwing in the alley.
- In case you didn't notice, the whole bazooka scene. It starts with Hit-Girl cornered behind the kitchen's table and without ammo but still dangerous due her aim with knives, so Frank's bodyguard says he's gonna recover the bazooka. The other henchmen are wondering if it's not overkill, Hit-Girl cries "The bazooka?!", then there's Chris reaction at him grabbing the bazooka after declaring he had everything under control... This troper choked due too much laughter...