Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-UUUUUUUHHHHH - Lil Jon, regarding everything
Tropes That Apply to Lil Jon:
- Catch Phrase - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-UUUUUUUHHHHHHHH on every song he's ever been on, ever.
- Bowdlerisation - Used frequently, though the clean versions of the songs often make more sense than the explicit versions.
- Cluster F-Bomb - No fucking kidding. His song "Real n***a Roll Call" is said to contain more swear words than any other single ever released, and its chorus contains more words that had to be removed in the clean version than words that were allowed to stay.
- Crunk Rock - Not only does Lil Jon describe "Crunk" as an extension of Punk Rock attitude, he also released an album called Crunk Rock, which highlights the Rap Rock aspect of his music.
- Large Ham - and how
- One of Us - Apparently, he is a fan of Dragon Quest.
- Rap Metal - "Stop Fuckin' Wit Me"
- Sampling - "Stop Fuckin' Wit Me" was put together by Rick Rubin entirely with guitar riffs from Slayer recordings that Rubin produced.