|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
A freeware Fighting Game created by Marti Wong and Starsky Wong, featuring Super-Deformed characters beating the crap out of each other. Quite fast-paced, supports a large number of fighters on the screen at the same time, and features surprisingly good enemy AI for such a simple-looking game.
Has a large number of play modes, including simple 1 vs 1, a "story" mode where you fight your way through multiple stages full of lesser enemies, and a tournament mode.
Little Fighter 2 provides examples of:
- Anime Hair - some of the characters have very Dragonball Z-like hairstyles.
- Beam-O-War - can happen when two fighters rapid-fire ranged attacks at each other.
- Big Bad - Julian.
- Boss Game: If you consider the normal characters that pop-up in Stage Mode to be mid-bosses, then it slowly becomes one, until every other wave is a mid-boss wave with 4 mid-bosses.
- Defeat Means Friendship - in the story mode, some opponents join your team after you beat them.
- Fixed-Floor Fighting - the games have a long stretch of land, but it's all one plane.
- Fusion Dance - Firen and Freeze can fuse to become Firzen.
- Hailfire Peaks - Queen's Island: the stage with Firzen as the sub-boss.
- Hyperactive Metabolism - drinking milk heals injuries in a few seconds.
- An Ice Person - Freeze. Firzen gets it also.
- Shotoclone - Davis and Dennis are basically Ryu with his abilities divided between two different characters.
- Nintendo Hard: Stage Mode is fairly reasonable...until you get to stage 4.
- Respawning Enemies: In Stage Mode, if there are any mid-bosses (basically normal enemy non-mook characters) or bosses on the field, the mooks will respawn endlessly until they're taken out. Yes, this includes healers, too.
- Playing with Fire - Firen. Firzen gets it also.
- Smurfette Principle - Jan is the only female character in the game.
- Super-Deformed - all the characters.