|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
A Web Comic about a Magical Girl (read: a total Fan Girl) and her Mentor Mascot Io (read: an evil 4-inch-tall alien ant), out to save the earth (read: unknowingly help the alien ants invade it) by fighting evil alien termites in devastating Humongous (read: human-sized) Mecha battles.
Find it here. While the final two News Posts have a tone of wanting to continue the comic, other points raised about being busy/unenthused and the author's total disappearance from the webcomic community shortly afterward most likely means the series will not be continued.
- Ascended Fangirl: Lisa
- Animesque: The style.
- Calling Your Attacks: Par for the course for the genre.
- Filler Strips: There are some.
- Government Agency of Fiction: PET SHOP.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: Lisa's alter ego ANT.
- Humongous Mecha: Sort of.
- In the Name of the Moon: As any self-respecting magical girl.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: Nanoha and Vita appear in episode 3, attending a free samba lesson for kids.
- Along with many cameos from the girls of WITCH.
- Living with the Villain: Lisa and Paula (a.k.a Pink Flash).
- Magical Girl: Pink Flash is a genuine one; a Dark Magical Girl, actually (she works fot the termites).
- The Men in Black: Lisa's parents, who work for the aforementioned Government Agency of Fiction.
- Mentor Mascot: Io.
- Powered Armor: The A.N.T. armor.
- Schedule Slip: Unfortunately.
- Shout-Out: Lisa's room is full of them, including Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki, Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura. One strip also has them studying David Bowie's 1. Outside in literature class.
- The Ditz: Lisa.
- Translation Convention: It's set in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Unknown Rival: Lisa is too dumb to realize that Pink Flash is her enemy.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Pink Flash
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: And she still insists on being such after everything she's been through.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Yeah, being a Magical Girl does not work like Lisa expected.