Quite simply, Megan Fox has spent her entire career thus far as Ms. Fanservice. She has been in multiple films which pull in many male viewers who like to look at her. Chief among those films were the Transformers movies, which provided Fox her breakout roles. This trope is so well established that the promotional posters for Jennifer's Body have nothing but Fox on the poster in a skimpy Catholic schoolgirl uniform, with hardly any indication what the movie was about. Even when she's playing a man-killing demon, she's still hot.
She also practices Brutal Honesty, being extremely blunt in interviews about her bisexuality, how awful her movies are, how she didn't really act in Transformers, how Michael Bay is nuts, etc. When asked if she wanted to play Wonder Woman, for example, Fox quickly dissed the character, making her unpopular with some segments of comic book fandom.
- Absolute Cleavage
- Adam Westing: In The Dictator, judging by the trailer.
- Bi the Way
- Brutal Honesty
- Cloudcuckoolander: Or Obfuscating Stupidity.
- Even the Girls Want Her
- Gamer Chick: She loves the Mortal Kombat series.
- Hidden Depths:
- She donated all the money she earned from her appearance in Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie" video to a women's shelter.
- Her interviews on many a magazine display an attitude and disposition worthy of a Snark Knight.
- She once tried to help a prostitute get off the streets and into a real home and job.
- Hollywood Hype Machine: The current symbol of it. The second Transformers became a huge hit, she was instantly propelled into worldwide fame, with near-constant hype from many sources. Her burn-out is a shining example of when this doesn't work out for somebody.
- I've Got an X and I'm Not Afraid to Use It
- Meaningful Name / Punny Name: Megan Fox
- My Name Is Not Durwood: A surprising amount of people seem to confuse her for Angelina Jolie. She was not amused. It doesn't help that both actresses have a surprising amount in common both appearance and personality wise.
- Star-Derailing Role: Arguably Jonah Hex; even though she didn't have much of a role in the film, the fact that the film was a critical and commercial failure (only made around $10 million total and has a 12% rating on RT), and the fact that she was the most-hyped person in the cast certainly didn't help her any.
- The Other Darrin: She replaced Nicole Paggi as Faith Ford's oldest child for seasons two and three of Hope And Faith.
- Unkempt Beauty: In some ways, she's more attractive without make-up and with glasses on.