|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Morefuyu (漏れふゆ。 "Winter break.") is a Doujinshi Manga of the Visual Novel Morenatsu. Whereas Morenatsu means "summer break" and took place in the summer, Morefuyu takes place in the winter. Morefuyu is not officially part of the Morenatsu Project, but involved some of the same people who contributed to it. The Kemono artists Moto, Jaguchi and TRN drew individual artworks included in the book. Kurogane, Gamma and Kotori illustrated different story segments.
As with Morenatsu, Morefuyu is also a Plot with Love Scenes, and is Not Safe for Work. Like Morenatsu, the story is driven by character chemistry. One of the three stories does not have any sex scenes, and the other two each have one sex scene along with additional non-sexual Character Development.
The manga contains three mutually unconnected What If segments.
- The Reasons for the Future: Follows the Tatsuki route of Morenatsu, when Hiroyuki and Tatsuki became lovers. Hiroyuki is visiting Tatsuki and reconnecting. Illustrated by Kurogane.
- Christmas Without Me: The main characters of Morenatsu have a Christmas gathering, but Hiroyuki didn't come. In his absence, the guys figure Hiroyuki must have become a man during the summer break, and they're trying to guess who among them has secretly become Hiroyuki's boyfriend. Illustrated by Gamma.
- I'll Always Be Next to You: Torahiko greets Juuichi as he gets off the bus -- as Torahiko has been doing many times now, and Juuichi wants to know why. Illustrated by Kotori.
Tropes (including unmarked Spoilers):
- Friends with Benefits/Pet the Dog: In I'll Always Be Next to You, as it becomes clear that Torahiko sorely misses Hiroyuki, Juuichi comforts Torahiko by having sex with him. This isn't implied as initiating a romantic relationship, but instead intended to help Torahiko come out of his gloomy mood.
- Porn with Plot: Morefuyu doesn't waste any time in the first of the three stories. But the second story does not have a sex scene, and all sex scenes are story-relevant.
- Space Station: In The Reasons for the Future, Tatsuki tells Hiroyuki he wants to build their house orbiting in space.
- Twist Ending: In Christmas Without Me, it turns out none of the nine guys has become Hiroyuki's boyfriend. It was Tatsuki's dad Tappei.
- What If: None of the segments are mutually continuous, and are to some degree mutually exclusive.