House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- The title star of Disney's Aladdin -- the character was completely re-designed in early development because the old model didn't have enough appeal to women
- Prince Naveen of The Princess and the Frog, big time. One of the few Disney princes with a liveliness and personality (not to mention a strong Really Gets Around implication), ridiculously attractive in all his Ambiguously Brown glory, with an equally indeterminate yet sexy accent, all resulting in a consensus that he is the sexiest of the Disney Princes.
- According to the commentary, Naveen took some time to find the perfect voice actor. After reaching three possible candidates, they brought in their female staff to listen to each actor. Bruno Campos had the biggest "swoon" factor.
- Shang in Mulan gets a shirtless musical number. Discuss. It's even Lampshaded by Yao:
Yao: I'll get that arrow, pretty boy, and I'll do it with my shirt on.
- Definetly Tarzan. Explanation: he wears a shirt once in the whole film and then he rips it off. Doubles as Innocent Fanservice Girl (well, innocent manly man) because he was brought up to live with little clothing.
- Dimitri in Anastasia, boy howdy! A handsome con artist Jerk with a Heart of Gold with loads of spark and personality, not to mention he appears to be drawn with quite a package. Strangely, Word of God says they tried to draw him as being not-so-handsome by giving him a slightly crooked nose. They have failed.
- And voiced by John Cusack.
- One of the voice actresses referenced this. The gist of her words were, "He looked too dashing, so the animators broke his nose a little -- and then he ended up dead sexy instead."
- Tangled: Flynn Rider has gotten many fangirls just from the trailer(s) alone. This isn't surprising, considering the directors gathered up every female animating for Disney, tacked pictures of celebrities and princes to the wall, had them analyze which specific features were the most attractive, and created Flynn from that.
- It was called, I kid you not, "The Hot Man Meeting."
- Jim in Treasure Planet.
- Jack Skellington in The Nightmare Before Christmas.