Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- James Bond.
- Casino Royale is just chock full of naked, shirtless and tiny-swimsuit-wearing Daniel Craig.
- Will Smith in I Am Legend -- that was some Shirtless Scene.
- The film Into the Wild. Emile Hirsch spends a significant part of the film in a state of close up shirtlessness.
- Pick a movie with Mark Wahlberg in it. Any movie. Chances are he takes his shirt off.
- Chris Evans in Fantastic Four... when his powers flared up while skiing and somehow turned a snowbank into a jacuzzi, would any straight woman or gay man have turned down that invite? And watching him awkwardly prance around naked afterwards...
- Jean Claude Van-Damme, full stop. He must have a contract stipulation that states he must show his bare ass at least once in every movie he's in, and he spends a good amount of combined time shirtless.
- Terminator Salvation. Not only can Marcus not keep his shirt on, but Ahnold shows up as the T-800 at the climax. Naked.
- Taylor Lautner in New Moon removes his shirt a lot.
- Jake Gyllenhaal as the eponymous Prince of Persia in the 2010 film is Only half-dressed most of the time.
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra: Lee Byung-hun in a white suit, Lee Byung-hun shirtless.
- Stephen Lang as Colonel Miles Quaritch in Avatar. Spends half of the movie in tank tops that show off his brawny physique. For a 60-year-old man, he looks damn good.
- Shoot'Em Up: Clive Owen naked having sex and shooting things.
- The Boondock Saints has the two McManus brothers who have several shirtless scenes.
- The Outsiders is FULL of this. It has a bunch of guys who are usually wearing tight shirts or even no shirts. There's even a scene where Rob Lowe comes out of the shower wearing only a towel. Later, he's laying on the couch with his knees up so it looks like he's naked.
- Trent, the male protagonist of Lawn Dogs, has several shirtless scenes, wears shirts with varying numbers of buttons undone, and has a full nude scene near the beginning of the film for good measure. Not to mention all the sweat he works up.
- Fright Night (2011 film). Gothed-up and shirtless David Tennant.
- The eponymous God of Thunder (played by Chris Hemsworth) in the 2011 Marvel Universe film Thor, complete with extended shirtless scene. As Darcy says, "For a homeless guy, he's pretty cut."
- Chris Evans in Captain America: The First Avenger as Steve Rogers. He gets a nice shirtless scene after the procedure that transformed him into Captain America.
- He is naked most the time in the movie "What's Your Number?".
- The Dark Knight Saga: Bruce Wayne/Batman (Christian Bale) has a lot of shirtless and very-short-sleeves scenes.
- Prince Nuada from Hellboy II. The opening scene doesn't help.
- Was there really any need for Paul Mcgann to spend half of Withnail and I nearly-naked? Of course there was. This trope.
- Hell, the man has his own real-life Estrogen Brigade.
- Dan Aykroyd especially in Coneheads, Chaplin, The Great Outdoors, and Diamonds.