Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic trope: A character, usually male, whose main purpose is to appeal to female viewers.
- Straight: Bob, a well-built guy in the series, is always seen topless/wearing a suit and tie.
- Exaggerated: Bob is never seen wearing anything except cargo shorts.
- Justified: Bob is sexy, and he knows it. Being a man, of course he's going to flaunt his physique at every chance.
- Inverted: Ms. Fanservice
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Every time he walks into a room, Bob attracts a stare from every single women inside. He also lampshades it with a "Ladies, please, hold your orgasms."
- Deconstructed: Bob ends up with an unwanted harem because of his physique, and decides to put on a bit of weight to lose them.
- Reconstructed: But most of the girls leave when he tells them his plan, meaning he doesn't have to lose his physique.
- Zig Zagged: ...right up until they hear that he abandoned the plan, and eventually find him again.
- Averted: Bob always wears a suit and tie, even when fighting (which can still be seen as sexy).
- Enforced: "We need more female views! Let's put in a guy they can fantasize about!"
- Lampshaded: See Parodied.
- Defied: "I may be sexy, but I ain't some object for women to gush over."
- Conversed: "Wow, did they put Bob in solely to make other guys jealous?" "Nah-they did it to make to the fangirls of the series squee."
- Discussed: "Bob, how do you stay warm without even a damn T-shirt?"
- Played for Drama: Bob gets a female Stalker with a Crush halfway through the series. The stalker is mostly a nuisance fangirl, until she kills one of the other Love Interests out of jealousy/to try to impress Bob. Bob then has to find her before more women die, regretting that he didn't see this coming.
Back to Mr. Fanservice, ladies.