|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Yes, this exists.
Nazisploitation (also called Nazi exploitation) is a subgenre of the Exploitation Film and Sexploitation film that centers around Nazis committing horrific sexual acts as overseers of prisons or camps during World War II. Most follow the women in prison formula, relocated to a death camp or Nazi brothel, with a particular focus on gore, sadomasochism, and degradation. The genre also found its way into Pulp Magazines.
Related is the short-lived genre of stalag fiction, which were pornographic dime novels on similar themes very briefly popular in Israel of all places, around the time of Adolph Eichmann's trial.
- Auschwitz, directed by Uwe Boll
- Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS: The Trope Codifier.
- The Beast in Heat
- Danger 5 parodies/pastiches this genre.
- Fraulein Devil
- Germany, Year Zero
- Last Orgy Of The Third Reich
- Love Camp 7: The Trope Maker.
- The Night Porter
- SS Experiment Camp
- SS Girls
- Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom: Well, actually more sort of Italian Fascistsploitation. Based on one of the Marquis de Sade's most infamous stories.
- Salon Kitty
- Surf Nazis Must Die, a Troma film.
- Parodied in the Fake Trailer for Werewolf Women of the SS that ran with showings of Grindhouse.