Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
The series has a large amount of Once an Episode gags and Catch Phrases with at least one for every main character, which are varied, parodied and subverted in every way the writers can come up with, leading to a rich memetic potential.
- "Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!" 
- "Hey, where's Perry?" 
- "MOM! Phineas and Ferb are creating memes!" 
- What-cha dooin'? 
- "Aren't you a little too young to make a meme? "Yes, yes we are." 
- "Ah, Perry the Platypus! What an un(adjective) surprise! And by (adjective) I mean COMPLETELY (ADJECTIVE)!" 
- "CURSE YOU, PERRY THE PLATYPUS!" 
- He's a platypus. He doesn't do much. 
- The TROPE-INATOR! 
- Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated! 
- The enemy of platypus is man! 
- "There are Squirrels in My Pants!" 
- "My Name is Doof and You'll Do What I Say--WOOP WOOP!" 
- (snaps fingers) "Okay!" 
- Hooray for Internet Memes being a metaphor for... oh wait, I think were supposed to take that literally. 
- ...oh, there you are, Perry! 
- NANG NANG NANG NANG 
- "I don't want your pamphlet!" 
- "STATION... STATION... COOKIE... STATION..." "SPACE... SPACE... COOKIE... SPACE..." 
- "Hmm. My echo must be broken."
- Fossils, dun dun dun! 
- Phineas with sunglasses along with the words "Build Shit, Get Bitches".
- Eyeless Phineas 
- There is a platypus controlling me.
- Stage One: Phineas gets inspiration for today's scheme, either from something he sees or hears about, or his thought processes.
- Stage Two: Perry The Platypus drops his pet disguise, dons his fedora and goes to his secret lair to get his Doofenshmirtz-thwarting mission.
- Stage Three: Candace tries to bust her brothers by getting their mother to see what they're doing. This never, ever succeeds.
- Isabella's Catch Phrase, usually said to Phineas. She gets annoyed when other people borrow it, and can sense it being used across town.
- Phineas's blatant non-explanation whenever someone questions a small child ordering in a construction crew, or something equally ambitious.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Catch Phrase when Agent P. enters Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Catch Phrase when his Evil Plan is ruined by Perry The Platypus, usually while being Hoist by His Own Petard.
- Punch-line for Perry's action-packed B-plot, as Phineas and Ferb believe he's just a low-maintenance pet.
- Perry's occasional Theme Tune.
- Nearly all of Doofenshmirtz's inventions follow the Thing-O-Matic scheme of "Something-Absurdly-Specific-inator"
- As a Card-Carrying Villain, Doof has owns an evil company, and has his own jingle to promote his villainy.
- A Green Aesop flies over Doof's Literal Minded head, so he builds a builds a giant robot man to defeat Perry The Platypus.
- Candace really does have squirrels in her pants in "Comet Kermillian", but everyone thinks it's a euphemism and her attempts to shake them out are a dance.
- Doof attempts to take over THE ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA! again, with a hypnotic Ear Worm tune.
- Character Tic of Bob the lifeguard in "The Lake Nose Monster". Turns out he doesn't even know he does it.
- Candace becomes Danville's mayor for a day in "She's The Mayor", but can't stop people from believing that everything she says is some kind of metaphor, even her "busting" obsession. The line parodies this at the end.
- Perry always returns after his mission and boys' scheme are both complete, greeted this way by an oblivious Phineas.
- The cry of the Klimpaloon, an anthropomorphic old-timey bathing suit that lives in the Himalayas from "Summer Belongs to You".
- Usually unassailably cheerful and optimistic, near the end of "Summer Belongs To You!" Phineas (having just recovered from a Ten-Minute Retirement) snaps this line at Candace.
- Generally thuggish Buford displays Hidden Depths in "Summer Belongs To You"
- When Phineas finds out that Perry is a secret agent, The Voiceless pet tries to explain through the pamphlet called "So You've Just Discovered Your Pet is a Secret Agent. It doesn't work.
- Doof plays with the echo in his space station, but it doesn't always come back right.
- In "It's About Time", Phineas and Ferb's dad Lawrence is easily amused by the dramatic sting that plays at the end of a audio tour tape he gets at the natural history museum.
- In the episode "Excaliferb", there is a brief animation error that caused Phineas to appear to be missing his eyes. After this was noticed and the image was captured, fanart of him blind without eyes began to appear.