Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
A soviet claymation animated short made in 1981 by Aleksandr Tatarskiy. It's divided into three segments: "Picture", "Game" and "But maybe, but maybe".
The last and the most famous segment can be viewed online with subtitles on Youtube.
This short provides examples of:
- Audience Participation
- Brick Joke: The grandmother from one of the previous episodes breifly shows up to hit the pillow
- Cherubic Choir: children are there as an audience, so they laugh, interrupt the narrators and even make their own changes to the story.
- InteractiveNarrators: The narrators apologize for forgetting details of the original fable and argue among themselves and with the audience
- Lost Aesop or possibly a Spoof Aesop: original story is an actual Aesop's fable. Of course, since narrators completely forgot what it was about, and are making the whole thing up as they go, the final aesop has absolutely nothing to do with original whatsoever.
- Shout-Out: The wise cat and the mermaid in the tree are characters from Pushkin's stories