Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Imagine being a comic book character like the ones in "True Believers", living under the beck and call of editors who can change your life to suit their twisted whims, without a care for your personal happiness. Peter Parker even tells Mary Jane that he considers this scarier than anything the Rogues Gallery can pull.
- The last two pages of "Vess MacMeal Starring in: The More You Know!"
- Scariest Corporate Logos.
- "It Came From the Public Domain" includes some off-model covers of animation compilation videos produced by third-party distributors.
- Walt Disney: One Man's Nightmare, a review of an unusual TV biography of Walt Disney, features the sight of Ben Vereen dancing with Disney characters for five minutes!
- The smile of the guy in this ABC Afterschool Special ad.
- The expression Jasmine makes in this still from one of the Disney Princess shorts reviewed in "When Disney Magic Goes Wrong: The New Adventures of Aurora and Jasmine" reportedly creeped out Paltridge.
- One of the commercials Paltridge sourced from a 1979 recording of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer features the Invisible Man breaking into someone's house to endorse Scotch tape.
- The "Concept Unification" process used to create the animatronic character bands at Chuck E. Cheese restaurants shortly after they merged with Showtime Pizza. The skins of the old Rock-Afire Explosion characters are removed piece by piece, slowly stripping each of the mechanical skeletons of their personalities, and replaced with completely new, completely different Chuck E. Cheese character skins. Not helped at all by the depressing muzak and deadpan monotone narrator, the fact that Chuck E. himself used to be two characters (Rolfe the ventriloquist wolf and his sentient Muppet Earl), and the fact that a dog character named Dook is turned into a creepy cartoon chef.