Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Hillary Clinton realizing that even though switching bodies with Mulberry in "Obamadramarama" gives her a second chance to rise to power, refusing to return to her own body will disconnect Hillary from her daughter.
- Mulberry finally letting the news of Brittany Murphy's death sink in in "Murphy's Lawn".
- Amara endures a number of depressing incidents in "Freewheeling", especially when she discovers that the time she became a popular trendsetter was All Just a Dream.
- Peter Paltridge boasts in the Keiki archive that people called this the best comic he made up to that point, but doesn't explicitly say why.
- Darcy's rant about the media's romanticization of vampires in "Twilight Princess" includes a lament about the fact she can never have a romantic relationship with the mortal Beefer.
- Arguably, the part of "Princess Pi vs. The Totally Nazis" when the Totally Nazis' ceaseless insults appear to push Pi over the Despair Event Horizon.
- "Princess Pi vs. Cerebus Syndrome" plays most of Pi's overly grim stories for laughs, but the story of the death of her mother feels genuinely sad.
- "True Believers":
- Peter Parker equating the thought of losing Mary Jane with the anxiety previously felt before Marvel released The Night Gwen Stacy Died.
- Peter and MJ preparing for the moment when Joe Quesadilla will split them up.
- The part when the fact that Death Is Cheap in the Marvel Universe leaves Spidey doomed to eternally suffer the loss of MJ.
- MJ's sacrifice.
- Peter Paltridge's unending suffering in "Kellogg Middle School: The Happiest Place on Earth".
- The "Concept Unification" video in "The Chuck E. Cheese Story", detailing the transformation of a Showtime Pizza restaurant into a Chuck E. Cheese facility, includes a warning not to watch it because "it's too depressing".