|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
It revolves around a shrinking device, as well as Captain Qwark trying to find his lost parents.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: Ratchet, as he wears his outfit from the first game. He can use shoes later in the game.
- Continuity Nod: Several in Ratchet's dreamscape, like Clank's apartment in Bogon and larger form (see Lost Forever). Then there's this exchange, which mirrors a conversation from the original game.
Ratchet: There she is! Let's get her!
- Fantastic Voyage: Ratchet goes inside Clank to reboot him after he is attacked by Technomites.
- Game Breaking Bug: On your second or third playthrough (PSP version), the Omniwrench all of a sudden stops damaging 90% of your enemies. This will never go away, on every subsequent playthrough.
- Incredible Shrinking Man
- Lost Forever: The "Friends Don't Hurt Friends" skill point is lost until a New Game+ if you took damage during the Giant Clank "fight" and beat the "battle", as it doesn't reappear after you win.
- New Game+: Of course. But to get everything, you have to go through the game three times.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Ratchet, as he wears his outfit from the first game. He can use a shirt later in the game.
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.