Describe Romi Park here.
One word: Tough.
Besides voicing tough ladies (and many angry boys), she also enjoys Shaolin Kempo and swimming. Frequently compared to Megumi Ogata, as both women have rather deep voices and the tendency of voicing young boys. Tite Kubo has apparently taken notice of this, and has arranged for the two to eventually face off in the animation, as Hitsuguya and Halibel. She's so badass that Even the Girls Want Her.
She's also notable for being a seiyuu of Korean descent, which is not terribly common. Her last name (박) may be romanized as "Pak" or "Park"; she is also sometimes known as Romi Paku, based on the romanisation of her name spelled in katakana (パク・ロミ). Also, the Korean hanja for the "ro"(璐) in her name causes trouble in the Japanese community, since it doesn't exist in Japanese kanji, and therefore it doesn't exist on the Japanese keyboard either.
Notable roles by Romi Park:
- Nana Osaki in Nana
- Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (And got to meet Ed's dub counterpart in 2007! Turns out she was just as excited to meet Vic as he was for her.)
- Toshiro Hitsugaya in Bleach
- Gundam series:
- Uesugi Kenshin in Sengoku Basara
- Temari in Naruto
- Zidane Tribal in Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Tao Ren in Shaman King
- Ken Ichijouji in Digimon Adventure 02
- Naoto Shirogane in Persona 4
- Giornio Giovanna in the Play Station 2 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game.
- Teresa of the Faint Smile in Claymore
- Usukawa Dayu in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger And finally goes in front of camera as she plays Dayu's human form!
- Haraken in Dennou Coil, Playing Against Type
- Switzerland in Axis Powers Hetalia
- Shima Katsuki in Clannad
- Amanda Valenciano Libre in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Abe Boland in Spice and Wolf II
- Baba in Ojamajo Doremi Dokkan
- Syrup in Yes! Pretty Cure 5
- Kousuke Ueki in The Law of Ueki
- Yuujiro Shihoudani in Princess Princess
- Maki Aikawa in Airmaster
- Zoroark in Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions
- Raikou Minamoto in New Getter Robo
- The titular character of Higepiyo
- Kujireika in Xam'd: Lost Memories
- Madam Red in Black Butler
- Ganta Igarashi in Deadman Wonderland
- Komatsu in Toriko
- Jin Kanzaki (young) in Zetman
- Vasquez in the Japanese dub of Aliens (DVD version)
- Luz (Michelle Rodriguez) in the Japanese dub of Machete
- Finn the Human in the Japanese dub of Adventure Time
- Kuromitsu in Kurozuka
- Gyubid in Kuromajo-san ga Toru