|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • ( Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Why that specific sheep?
- It was said in one episode that they need that specific sheep, but they didn't elaborate why.
- Genetics are the new radioactivity, perhaps?
- The commercials when it was on air suggested it was because it was because it was the only sheep that would fit in the "sheep shaped hole".
- In the very first episode, somebody asked General Specific why couldn't he just pick some random sheep and adjust the hole to make the captured sheep fit it but he reacted on a way that made everyone afraid to bring this up ever again.
Hence the pursuit of that sheep when another would do just fine.
General Specific just had a sheep-powered ray gun made to commit two evils at once.
- Wait, what? This... this is not even wild! He has a sheep-powered gun with a "Sheep shaped hole", that's why! Come on, Wiki Magic, we can do better than that!
- The guess was probably that he made the ray gun sheep-powered to commit two evils at once (genocide and whatever the ray gun did) rather than using a less cruel power source.
General Specific is Obfuscating Stupidity and knows full-well how stupid his actions are.
He's just doing it and pretending to be incompetent to get the Angry Scientist and Private Public to do his dirty work while he siphons government funding. If he acted as smart as he is, then he wouldn't get much face time in the show.
- Or else, if he didn't pretend to be stupid, then he'd get fired and wouldn't have a chance getting another show. (Final episode proves that Specific does indeed want more facetime.)
That's all. Doesn't he act similarly in other plot points?
- They said in the first episode: Sheep is the only one who'd actually fit into the raygun.