Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Y: The Last Man has two issues that focus on a theatre group trying to make important work about the post-Gendercide world. Their first effort is not received well. Later they try films and comics. Also, a supermodel whose profession is obsolete and is now clearing bodies (a minor character from early in the story) gets a issue later on.
- Peter David, fed up with the Wolverine Publicity that drives the X-Men franchise, once wrote an issue in his X-Factor featuring none of the usual cast, instead focusing on popular characters like Wolverine and Cable.
- The classic Uncanny X-Men story Kitty's Fairy Tale. The cover even featured Kitty Pryde announcing, "And now for something completely different!"
- Strangers in Paradise had a Superhero Episode, as well as a send-up of Xena: Warrior Princess, after it was pointed out by fans that Francine and Katchoo resembled Xena and Gabrielle. (Katchoo was less than thrilled to wind up as Gabrielle.)
- Adam Warren started the last run of volume 2 of Gen 13 by doing a whole issue in the style of VH-1's Behind the Music, featuring each character's fake demise in ironic ways.
- Issue #34 in both series of Marvel's "What If...?" were all-humor issues.