|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Guy's exchange with Bison in the Western versions of Alpha 2. It's made hilarious by the fact that a person as straight-laced as he delivers a line like this:
Bison: "Bushin style ninjas are no match for Shadaloo soldiers."
- A more believable break from character, in Alpha 3:
Guy: "I don't like to interfere in the lives of others. Everything should be left as is, but I must ask one thing. Cody... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"
- Zangief's ending in Alpha 3. How does he stop the Big Bad's Psycho Drive (which is also a Kill Sat)? By piledriving E. Honda into it repeatedly.
- Birdie is either a brainless thug or a Genius Bruiser. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
Birdie: "Make me an offer."
- "If such strong fighters truly exist... they must be in one of those buildings over there."
- In his Alpha 3 ending, his attempt to obtain Bison's power consists of walking directly into his power reactor. It doesn't end well.
- In Dan's ending, he teaches Blanka how to roll.