|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
At the moment, the group is alive on YouTube (alternate channel) and Blip.tv. Viewers can also check their official site to find special Let's Play videos of Left 4 Dead 2, Halo: Reach, and Serious Sam 3 (in progress as of this writing).
TFS productions tend to be rather popular, as well as genuinely funny, due to the enormous amount of networking, voice talent and writing acumen that can be focused on any given project. Of course, this can also result in Attention Deficit Creator Disorder, as all of them have series of their own, in addition to their TFS responsibilities.
- Vegeta3986 (ex-member)
- Little Kuriboh
List Of Works
- Dragon Ball Abridged
- Hellsing Abridged
- An Alternate DVD Commentary of Dragon Ball Evolution, which can be found at RiffTrax.
- A series of Let's Play videos for the following games:
- Two Saiyans Play: Based on Two Friends Play with Taka and Lani playing and providing commentary as Nappa and Vegeta.
- Krillin Plays (originally Vegeta Makes Krillin Play), where Lani plays one-person games in-character as Krillin.
- Renegade For Life, with Vegeta playing games solo.
This tropes list is for the group as a whole, their Let's Plays and works without their own pages.
- The Ace: GanXingBa, full stop. He's typically calling out suggestions in the games. Lampshaded by Kaiser during Hard Rain, when Gan is actually killed and they don't have a defib.
Kaiser, panicking: We can't do the finale without Gan!
- Second in line for that position would have to be Antfish. He gets the highest accuracy everytime he plays with them, and their playthrough of Dead Center with him is one of the few times where they had zero deaths or incaps. Simply put, Antfish is the anti-Taka.
- Alternate DVD Commentary
- Big No/Rapid-Fire "No": The entire group's reaction to the Sequel Hook at the end of Dragon Ball Evolution.
- Brick Joke: They have utterly mastered the concept.
- Butt Monkey: Taka is (playfully) the most picked on, especially during the Halo: Reach videos.
- Car Fu: Lanipator is very fond of using vehicles to ram the enemies with in Halo: Reach such as the "hero truck". It doesn't always work.
- Fan Nickname: In-universe. They christened the Kamikazes in Serious Sam 3 "Taka".
- Karmic Death: On several occasions, one member of Team Four Star will try to kill a team mate (usually Taka) for slowing them down. Moments later, they themselves will suffer some sort of debilitating injury.
- Kill It with Fire: Lani's preferred type of grenade in LFD2. He gets a little too enthusiastic in Death Toll.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Taka is even called the Trope Namer in Detour Ahead when he opens fire on a witch while screaming.
- One of Us: KaiserNeko is a troper.
- So is hbi2k
- No, You: In their Halo: Reach LP they discuss the concept of Space Europe which is shot down with "it's a massive land", to which KaiserNeko responds: "No, you're a massive land."
- The only line in "A Moment with Team Four Star: Episode 3" is "No, YOU shut up!"
- Recycled in Space: Space Vancouver.
- Running Gag: All of their works include at least one.
- In the iRiff for Dragon Ball Evolution it was about trying to make the perfect wish.
- Screaming Warrior: Taka, so very much. They've even dubbed the Kamikazes in Serious Sam 3 as "Headless Takas".
- Shout-Out: Loads, such as screaming "Team death match!" during their L4D LP.
- "We're self-referential, people!"
- "Die potato!"
- Tempting Fate: Lani in part 3 of Suicide Blitz
- Total Party Kill: More often than you would think.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: They can get pretty vicious towards one another, especially Gan against Taka or Kaiser (and vice versa).
- We ARE Struggling Together!: Sometimes, it's honestly amazing that they make it through their Lets Plays without killing each other. No Mercy is probably the most extreme example.