This is a disambiguation page. On All The Tropes, The General could refer to:
- "The General", a CGI Mascot for The General Insurance, seen in commercials during the 2010s and 2020s.
- The General (1926 film), a Buster Keaton film
- The General (1992 film), a Russian war film
- The General (1998 film), a John Boorman drama about Dublin criminal Martin Cahill
- "The General", a 1918 poem by Siegfried Sassoon
- The General (C. S. Forester novel), a work by C. S. Forester about a World War I general
- The General (Muchamore novel), a novel in the CHERUB book series by Robert Muchamore
- The General (series), a series of science fiction novels by S. M. Stirling
- The General (Sillitoe novel), a World War II novel by Alan Sillitoe
- The Generals (novel), a 2007 novel by Simon Scarrow
- The Generals, a novel in the series Brotherhood of War by W. E. B. Griffin
- The General (magazine), a wargaming magazine published by Avalon Hill
- The General (TV series), a British TV fly-on-the-wall documentary series about a hospital
- "The General", an episode of The Prisoner
- "The General", an episode of Spyforce
- "The General", an episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- General, an enemy of Batman and other DC superheroes
- General Wade Eiling, another DC Comics villain, is sometimes known as simply "The General"
- The General, an enemy of Marvel's The Sentry
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.