Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Even though he was talking to a mirror, K'nuckles telling his new "girlfriend" his inermost secret belief about the stars being the eyes of a being which thinks everyone is beutiful just as they do, is rather sweet especially for him and shows him to be something of a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Believe it or not, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack gets one in the episode Cammie Island. In the episode, Flapjack befriends a female (even though she really doesn't look like it) giant named Cammie (Who, despite her fearsome appearance is actually a Gentle Giant) while K'nuckles tries to build a raft to get off the island. When Cammie finds out that Flapjack is trying to leave island she builds a boat for them and Flapjack thanks her and promises he'll visit her again someday.
- There's also one in the episode Who Is That Man In The Mirror. After spending all day with a real-life adventurer (doing all sorts of exciting adventurous things), Flapjack is asked by said adventurer if he'd like to join him on..well...adventures. Flapjack declines, saying that he'd rather stay with K'nuckles, who had spent most of the episode lamenting that he was now out of shape and was afraid that Flapjack would leave him for a "real adventurer". That's how much Flapjack views K'nuckles as a friend.
- The episode where Flapjack and K'nuckles gets kidnapped by a whale named "Harvey" is both this 'and a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Bubbie. Afraid that Harvey is too big, Bubbie hides underwater where she finds that Flapjack has successfully folded his underwear into little hearts. She then gives Harvey a painful lesson on why you do not mess with Flapjack whenever she's around.
- No mention of "Oh, You Animal", where Bubbie climbs out of the ocean onto Stormalong Harbor to get back Flapjack. The Heartwarming part comes in when Cap'n K'nuckles actually helps pull her out of the ocean and pushes her up the stairs and along the harbor to the Second Chance Home For Boys.