|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Kate: Hey, this says you need a sign. I can do that!
Tweep is the story of a group of friends and their acquaintances, living their lives with only the briefest forays into the realms of hipster kings and the like.
Contains examples of:
- Art Evolution
- Cloudcuckoolander: Lily.
- Distant Reaction Shot: Not very distant, but still, that scream had to be loud.
- Excuse Question: Technically, an excuse duel.
- Grumpy Bear: Owen, owner of the music shop, mixes this with The Stoic.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Milton, committing one of these.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: Discussed with respect to Captain Stone on Space Force.
- Nice Hat: Tweep has four: Bunlop's Fedora, Frank's Cap, Owen's Cowboy Hat and the Hat of the Hipster King. Whose power may actually be just the feather.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: The atomic cherrywood gelato maker.
Julie: ... with aromatherapy vents ... and satellite radio ...
- Schedule Slip: Marked in the archives by a couple bridging strips.
- Subverted Rhyme Every Occasion: When the blender explodes.
- Take Our Word for It: Thing #17 that Milton could do if he had more time.
- The Stoic: George, zen generator.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Between Jack and Lily.
- Webcomic Time: Indubitably.