- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Darkwing Duck
- Disney Animated Canon
- Donald Duck
- Duck Tales
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
- Kim Possible
- Phineas and Ferb
- Winnie the Pooh
- "The Band Concert", the first color Mickey Mouse cartoon, has a great running gag where ice-cream peddler Donald derails the band's "William Tell Overture" by playing "Turkey in the Straw" on a fife. Mickey keeps snatching the fife away and snapping it in two; Donald keeps producing another one from thin air and continuing. At one point the trombonist grabs Don by the neck with the horn's slide and shakes him violently, sending dozens of fifes flying from his person.
- There's a lovely scene in "Mickey and the Beanstalk" where Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are eating dinner. It's a slice of a single bean and two thin slices of bread. Donald frowns at the sandwich when he looks at it vertical and we can see the bread is so thin as to be translucent, looks along its length, keeps frowning, and then completely loses it, yelling at the Narrator to "SHUT UP!"
- Mickeys Fire Brigade - as Mickey, Donald, and Goofy fight a fire in an apartment building, they hear what sounds like a scream for help behind a door. When Goofy looks in through a transom window, it turns out to be Clarabelle Cow, oblivious to the fire, singing in the bathtub. She sees Goofy staring in at her and starts shrieking at the Peeping Tom. He tries to explain the situation, but is so flustered that he can't put three words together through his guffawing.
- In "The Picnic", Mickey tries to salvage his picnic supplies when it starts raining and various animals (who've been raiding the picnic earlier) scurry out of the blanket, the basket and even the phonograph.
- This argument from The Movie:
Booster: But Buzz, that's against the rules! In the Star Command mission manual, it clearly states that no ranger is to go into action without backup! I think it's section six, subsection Delta.
- The sarcastic subtitles telling the viewers where the current scene is taking place:
"Zurg Tower. Note the giant gun on the roof."
- Buzz's Inkblot Test in the episode "Stress Test".
Dr. Animus: *shows Buzz a slide* Now, tell me, vat do you see?
- The "Steve the Egg" song.
Steve the Egg, Steve the Egg
- BUGS!!! THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!!!
- THEY'RE IN MY PANTS!!!
- "Here's a fork, so you can EAT YOUR WORDS!!!"
- Mickey is feeling slightly stressed, so Minnie suggests he has a drink. Cue Mickey taking a drink out of a rather large pet water-bottle.
- Mickey is stressed and Minnie asks him "Do you need a timeout in your wheel?" Then we see the single biggest hamster wheel in history.
- "No one breaks their leg like Gaston!" *offscreen crash*
- What happens when the Big Bad Wolf plays his trumpet too hard?
- The entirety of "How To Be A Gentleman" (3:36 at the link). The ending, where Goofy beats the narrator up with a club after he berates him for forgetting his pants, doubles as Goofy's Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Don Karnage's attempts to sneak the Iron Vulture past the cliff guns at the beginning of "Jumping the Gun".
Dumptruck: Can ve put our coats on, captain?
- Leonard defying Scott's playground rules in "Rule of Paw":
Leonard: Look! I'm skipping a step!
- "Then you leave me with even less choice than when I said I had no other choice!"
- Pretty Boy's reaction when he sees Mr. Jolly's online password:
Pretty Boy: "Pretty kitty"? That's your password? You gotta be kiddin' me! "Pretty repulsive kitty" is more like it.
- Timon and Pumbaa's rendition of "Stand By Me".
Pumbaa: I don't think I like this song!!!
- The one instance in "The Story of Menstruation" where the narration reacts to the visuals:
Narrator: You can do practically everything you normally do.