House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Marvel Cinematic Universe has plenty of huge, game-changing developments in both the movies and in the live-action television shows set in the same universe.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier. SHIELD being taken over by HYDRA and Nick Fury's going into hiding would have huge ramifications for both the movies and the television series Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (see below).
- Avengers: Age of Ultron ends with the Hulk abruptly leaving the team and flying off to parts unknown, Thor and Iron Man also departing, and several new members joining the team.
- Avengers: Infinity War ends with Thanos obtaining all the Infinity Gems and then ... 'the snap'. Setting up the events of Avengers: Endgame.
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
- The second half of the first season deals with the repercussions of the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The protagonists realize that HYDRA's infiltration of SHIELD goes far bigger and deeper than they thought, culminating in Grant Ward's shooting Victoria Hand and being revealed as an undercover HYDRA agent.
- The mid-season finale of Season 2 ("What We Become") has a huge shocker that changes things forever: Skye and the antagonist Raina are exposed to the Terrigen crystals and are awakened as Inhumans. Triplett, not being an Inhuman, is killed by the crystals and crumbles to dust.